Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review
If you ever felt a pinching sensation near the front of your hips, when you did a situp …
Then that could be a sign you might have a hip flexors muscles problem.
You see, one reason why these muscles get affected is having little to no engagement of them in your daily life. Most times, when you don’t give them enough movement, the hip flexors muscles shorten and become weak. And that’s when pain comes into play.
Thankfully, there is something you can do to prevent or fix this problem.
Luckily, The Unlock Your Hip Flexors program created by Rick Kaselj and Mike Westerdal is designed to strengthen your hip flexors muscles. By using this product, your hip flexors muscles and your posture get fixed, which results in improving your health and lifting your mood.
Plus, this program eliminates back and joint pain, while it strengthens the otherwise-ignored hip flexors muscle group.
Firstly, I thought it was a scam.
But I decided to give it a try — since it only costs $10.
And I want to tell you that it worths every cent!
In this Unlock Your Hip Flexors review, you’ll find out why does it worth buying it.
What Is The Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program
First and foremost, you need to know that it’s a very practical program.
You often see products that only give you information, but don’t provide you with step-by-step guides too.
Well, this program is the best “Why” and “How-To” manual about hip flexors muscles that you’ll find on the internet.
The most important thing about this system is that it makes you healthier and more energetic. And it does that by showing you how to release the tension in the hip flexors and strengthen them.
When you decide to purchase the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program, you will benefit from following selected exercises:
- PNF stretching
- Static stretching
- Dynamic stretching
- 3-Dimensional core stability exercises
- Mobility exercises
- Fascia stretching and muscle activation
So, if you have a desk job — then this definitely is your go-to program.
Don’t assume that other people don’t need it, but sitting down for an extended time makes your hip flexors muscles tighter. More than that, it causes a lot of stress to the shoulders and the spine too.
You see, the human body wasn’t meant to spend that much time sitting on a chair.
But if your job needs you doing that, then you need to adapt. And here’s where the Unlock Your Hips Program kicks in.
Don’t assume that just by buying it your problems will get fixed. Sadly, you’ll also have to stick to the daily exercises and stretches in the program so you can correct your posture.
The most important thing is to make it an everyday routine . . .
Who Created The Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program
The following two deserve the credits for helping you strengthen the hip flexors muscles — Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj.
Who are Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj?
Well, both of them are fitness professionals and muscle building experts who studied this niche for quite a long time.
The first one, Westerdal, owns a website and has a bachelor’s degree from Central University. More than that, he played football in college at the D-IAA level. Most of his career he played in Europe, also deciding to get the coaching job after that. When he ended his football career, he discovered that lifting weights was his other passion, and that’s why he became a personal trainer.
The second one, Kaselj, works as a personal trainer, therapist of exercises and kinesiology expert. The main reason he decided to follow this career is to help you feel better and be more confident. He’s been in the industry since 1994, and for 16 years he is a full-time professional in what he does. Another thing to appreciate is he shares his techniques to other experts in this industry.
Which Muscles Make Up The Hip Flexors?
The following 5 muscles come together and make up the hip flexors:
- Rectus Femoris Muscle — the muscle that attaches your pelvis to your knees. Most times, you use this muscle when you do lunges or squat.
- Iliacus Muscle — the triangular muscle that attaches from your thighbone to your pelvis. His primary function is to allow rotation and flexing in your thighs.
- Psoas Major Muscle — the deep muscle that connects your leg and spine. It runs through the pelvis from the lower back, passes in front of the hip where it meets the femur.
- Pectineus Muscle — also known as the groin muscle. It is mainly responsible for hip flexion and the rotation of your adducts and thighs. Primarily, they enable movement by pulling together your legs when the muscles contract.
- Sartorius Muscle — the muscle that runs from your pelvis to the knee, all through the area of your thigh. Its function is helping on flexing the leg and knee during the movement, also being the longest muscle in the body.
All people, including you, should know how important these muscles are when it comes to walking, running, twisting, and even stepping.
Only by understanding those you will start to give more attention to the hip flexors muscles. And make sure to keep them well-exercised, so they don’t tighten up.
Should I Worry About Tight Hip Flexors?
Generally speaking — yes.
Until now, you surely understood the importance of the hip flexors muscles. And unlike some ignorant people, I guess that you still want to jog or walk properly, without experiencing any pain.
Which is why I’ve listed you below a variety of problems that can happen if you don’t decide to unlock your tight hip flexors:
- Digestive issues
- Pain in your joints and lower back
- Difficulty when running
- Locked hips resulting in hip pain
- Hearth and circulation problems
However, even if most times you think that these issues come from other causes, you can quickly fix them just by strengthening the hip flexors muscles.
What Are the Benefits Of Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program
Instead of thinking it only helps you with the flexibility of hip flexors muscles — you should know that this program is much more than that.
You see, by following The Unlock Your Hip Flexors program, you can:
- Eliminate joint and back pain
- Improve your sex life
- Boost your energy levels
- Decrease belly fat
- Fight off diseases
- Improve your circulation
More than that, understanding the importance of having tight hip flexors you discover that they may be the root cause of:
- Bad sleeping patterns
- Digestive issues
- Decreases in sexual performance
- Endangered immune system
Thankfully, by releasing tension in these muscles, you can benefit by looking slimmer, walk and exercise with no pain, and improve your gym performance.
The Unlock Your Hip Flexors Package and Resources
Firstly, you need to know that the images on the sales page can mislead you. It may seem like you get physical resources, such as DVDs or physical manuals. But all you need to know is everything’s digital — so you can start benefiting from the program right away!
In other words, the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program consists of:
- The actual 63-page PDF. To access it, you’ll need to download a PDF reader, but I think you have one of those already.
- The 20-minute coaching video that shows you how to perform the exercises correctly. You can also find it embedded on the download page.
- Another 10-minute video to help you with better visual hints of the workout routine. This one is shorter because it has no explanations in it.
But there’s more . . .
By purchasing the program, you get the following bonuses:
- A link to the Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings PDF that also comes with a video. The PDF consists of the description of the exercises in the video.
- The 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet explained in a 54-page PDF.
In most cases, downloading the material and getting access to it shouldn’t be an issue.
Although, if you have any problems with those, the company has excellent customer service that can help you.
I don’t know what others think, but I prefer having the product in digital format. It makes it easier to access all the information.