Yoga Burn Review
Losing weight can be hard . . .
Especially if you’re doing exercises that you don’t like or sticking to diets that don’t fit your tastes.
But so you know, if you’re a woman, losing weight is a different process than being a man. And that’s because the woman’s body doesn’t respond in the same manner as the man’s body.
Maybe you don’t want to hit the gym and lift heavy weights, so you lose those extra pounds. Many times this could be a major turnoff for you.
But the good news is — you don’t have to do that!
You see, with this yoga burn challenge, you can burn fat without going to the gym or even leaving the house.
What Is Yoga Burn Challenge?
Unlike other fitness videos that show you boring exercises, the Yoga Burn program is a progressive system that has different and exciting movements in it.
Thankfully, you won’t need to repeat the same workout routine every day. But instead, you get 12 weeks of yoga workouts that progressively get more difficult.
The good thing is every routine builds on the last one, so you will gradually improve while you burn more calories on each workout.
Zoe recommends you to complete three 45-minutes yoga classes each week so you can see faster results. Unlike other fitness programs, Yoga Burn is a strategic and progressive approach that gives you proven results.
What does that mean?
Well, it means that each workout tailors to you and your current goals. Which means you don’t have to go at the same pace as other people — like going to a yoga or cycling class.
The Yoga Burn challenge splits into three phases.
As I said earlier, each phase builds on the last one to help you get more flexible quicker while burning more calories.
More than that, the program follows the principles of Dynamic Sequencing, one of the best principles practiced nowadays.
So, let’s start and discuss each phase:
- Phase 1: Foundational Flow Phase
As the name says, this phase is about building strong yoga foundations. After you finish this particular phase, you will increase your flexibility and boost your metabolism without having to go too fast. So you know, this phase is the best way for you to learn the required Yoga poses while minimizing the risk of injury.
- Phase 2: Transitional Flow Phase
Well, here is where things start to heat up. You see, the transitional phase continues to make you stronger and more flexible. And ramps up the calorie burn too. By following this phase, you’ll learn new poses and start seeing new changes in your body composition (increased muscle tone).
- Phase 3: Mastery Flow Phase
If the first 2 phases were lighter — here is where the magic happens. By combining strength, flexibility, and boosted metabolism from the previous phases, Zoe takes the calorie-burn processes to a whole new level. After practicing this phase for as little as one week, you’ll see real changes to your body. More than that, you’ll discover advanced techniques that many people never master. Even teachers that practice yoga for years don’t know these sequences!
Who Created Yoga Burn challenge: Who Is Zoe Bray-Cotton?
Usually, it’s very hard to convince me to try a new weight loss program. And that’s because I’m a highly skeptical person!
And I guess that maybe you’re skeptical too.
You see, being skeptical is not always bad . . .
Since there are lots of scammers out there. And someone should keep them on the radar.
But you see, with Yoga Burn challenge — it’s not the case. And that’s because Zoe Bray-Cotton is a certified personal trainer. She has a degree as a yoga instructor, and she’s an accredited woman body transformation specialist.
Since Zoe helps you practice yoga for stress relief and for weight loss — Yoga Burn challenge routine is the most effective yoga program you can find on the internet.
Who Is Yoga Burn For?
Well, even if Yoga Burn is mostly designed for women, it will work for men too. However, we all know how men are, and they prefer going to the gym and lift huge weights instead of practicing girly yoga exercises.
Does this mean that Yoga Burn is an easy-to-do challenge?
Not at all!
You see, many reviews on the internet say that Yoga Burn is one of the toughest workout programs they’ve ever tried. And mostly it’s because yoga makes your body move more naturally, and you’re not used to that since you had bad movement habits for years!
Even if there are lots of other rough yoga programs on the internet, the Yoga Burn challenge is one of the best yoga workouts DVD — especially if you’re a beginner.
You see, it’s easy for you to remain compliant throughout the 12-week program, as you don’t need any prior experience with yoga workouts.
So, if you fall into one of the following categories, then the Yoga Burn is your go-to program:
- If you always wandered how babies can lift their legs all the way up to their heads and you wish to do that too.
- If you need to improve your flexibility while you lose weight. And relieve pain caused by tight hip flexors or lower back muscles.
- If you’ve never worked out a day in your life, and you’re not familiar with exercises or other fitness movements.
- If you don’t have time. And you already know that time is the enemy of health since it causes many people to fall ill every year. Thankfully, the Yoga Burn program requires you just three 45 minutes sessions in a week, all done from your home. More than that, you can add one additional session per week, which is usually good for you to reduce stress and cortisol levels, while you promote recovery.
- If you need to lose those extra pounds. Most times, if you’re a woman, you still want to lose a couple of pounds to achieve your best body shape. You and I both know that pride and shape plays a big part in you for being a potato couch. Sitting all day as you feel your depression installing isn’t an option. But with Yoga Burn, you can do all the work from home, so it’s judgment-free.
What Does The Yoga Burn Challenge Include: Yoga Burn DVD Download
Well, Zoe Bray-Cotton gives you the package in both physical DVDs and digital formats.
What does that mean?
It means you can start the Yoga Burn challenge right away while they send the DVDs to your home.
So, by purchasing the Yoga Burn program, you will get the following:
- The 12-week body shaping course. This course has three phases, divided into four weeks each. In these three phases, you will discover in-depth yoga video tutorials of how you can master 20 poses, for a total of 9 videos.
- Bonus audio clips. Which means you can listen to each session when you’re on the go, or when you want to reinforce missed steps.
- Bonus tranquility class. Which is an optional bonus, but a bonus that I highly recommend. After you follow this tranquility class, you’ll discover new techniques on how to relieve stress and boost your recovery subsequently.
- The immersion community. You see, being part of a tribe is nice and helpful. Mostly, this group consists only of women who are following the program. By getting in contact with them, you will benefit from free support, access to coaching and mentoring, and some motivational techniques to help you with the process.
- The Yoga Burn monthly. This program consists of optional DVDs that show you other types of yoga, such as restorative yoga, Hatha, Vinyasa, and yoga asana. Mostly, I recommend these types of yoga if you want to discover more and stay on the program for $37/month afterward.
- The Optional Bonus. It’s called this way since this is not a true bonus. The only thing is it gives you the option of purchasing a second copy of the course at a discount. So, if you want to invite a friend or any other person — you should consider this option.
As a conclusion to the Yoga Burn challenge review, all you need to know is that this program works. And it works pretty well, actually!
If you decide to stick to Zoe Bray-Cotton’s program, you will burn the calories that you want while improving your body and mental health too.
Thankfully, the program has continuous progression, which makes it even better for you to shape and tone your female body.
More than that, you can follow the program even if you’re a beginner or an advanced in yoga techniques and practices. Luckily, the program has interesting poses and sequences that are very enjoyable to complete.
Consequently, if you follow the Yoga Burn challenge and combine it with a healthy diet, you’ll surely see real changes to your body and mind.
And the best part is that if you purchase it and you don’t like it, you still have the 60-day money-back guarantee — which makes the program practically free for you to try!
But I can guarantee you that after following the program the first few weeks, you will start seeing results. And you won’t want to stop.
So, if you’re a woman and you want an excellent alternative to the gym so you can achieve your body goals — then the Yoga Burn challenge is your go-to program!
I hope you like my Yoga Burn challenge review, which I would like to give 4.5 out of 5 stars.